Re: [dwm] dextra

From: Xavier <shiningxc_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:15:04 +0200

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 07:48:15PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> heavily based on lavish's work I put together several config
> files which should work fine with future releases of dwm/dmenu.
> The repository is still work in progress, but might be of use
> for some of you (it contains Xdefaults, dir_colors, mutt colors,
> vim colors, etc.)
>
> Finally I switched to black on white after years of working with
> light colors on black. And I feel well at work ;)
>
> So if anyone is interested, wants to share his setup, etc, here
> is the current repository
>
> http://www.suckless.org/hg.rc/dextra
>
> I also added some proggy fonts I use in my current setup.

I was also used to black on white, but I was curious so I gave this a try.
It looks cool, but I had a few problems with it.

mutt colors : the arrays that display the threads are invisible (probably
white on white)
vim colors : selected text is unreadable. I can't read this grey on green text
dir_colors : what it does with symlinks is strange
For example, a symlink named bar will show up as "argetmbar"
I looked at the file :
47 LINK target # symbolic link. (If you set this to 'target' instead of a

The comment is apparently cut off, so I don't know what this is supposed to
do :)

Anyway, great idea. I only hope these few glitches will be fixed :)
(unless these problems are only on my side).