Re: [dwm] dextra

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:37:32 +0200

2007/9/27, Robert Manea <rob.manea_AT_googlemail.com>:
[snip]
> Anyways, you can check out http://robm.selfip.net/wiki.sh/-main/TerminalColors
> for my variations of a dark and a light terminal theme.

I have a light and a dark set of colors too. Light one is better for
work (i think), specially during the day. I use the dark one for long
hacking nights :). Id like to see both sets of colors in dextra or,
even better, a mercurial repository where all we can share our
different configurations (so, there can be configurations for
different terminals, irc clients, or console music players, for
example, or - why not- config.h files). Anyway, it is just a
suggestion, I'm happy enough with my current configuration and won't
probably change it. OTOH I want to tell that I find dextra e very good
idea.

ciao,

--
- yiyus || JGL .