Re: [dwm] improved tile()

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:39:01 +0200

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 12:46:09PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Ok I agree, the border collapsing is fine, also it wastes lesser
> screen real estate! It goes upstream.

Well I noticed several issues with this patch and reverted to
the original behavior.

First of all I added a fix to enternotify() which prevents
calling restack() on floating windows - because we don't want to
raise them on focus (this would make fully-covered floating
windows by another window unaccessible in a simple way).

But this introduced another bug, when switching to floating
layout. If a floating client has been focused in such a
situation during enternotify(), restack() isn't called. So the
focused border wasn't fully visible in certain cases.

Hence I revert this border collapsing again.

Regards,