Re: [dwm] improved tile()

From: Chris Webb <chris_AT_arachsys.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:57:42 +0100

"Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> writes:

> But this introduced another bug, when switching to floating
> layout. If a floating client has been focused in such a
> situation during enternotify(), restack() isn't called. So the
> focused border wasn't fully visible in certain cases.

Hi Anselm. I'd like to observe this for myself, but can't parse the
description above. Are you referring to the way that, when switching from
tiled to floating layout, the borders of the (now floating and hence not
autoraised) windows overlap in the center of the screen, or are you
describing a more subtle problem?

Best wishes,

Chris.