Re: [dwm] [discuss] Tiny C Compiler

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:02:37 +0200

Hi,

I have recently made a few simple patches[1] to tcc which allow it to
compile some suckless software (st in this case). Until recently tcc was
maintained by Rob Landley but then someone pissed him off[2]. His latest
code is still available in a mercurial repository located at [3].

So i would be more than happy if someone here would help to further
improve tcc. My knowledge is not yet up to the task.

Thanks,
Marc

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2007-09/msg00150.html
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2007-10/msg00020.html