Re: [dwm] [discuss] Tiny C Compiler

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:42:40 +0200

Jonas Pfenniger wrote:
> 2007/10/17, Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have recently made a few simple patches[1] to tcc which allow it to
>> compile some suckless software (st in this case). Until recently tcc was
>> maintained by Rob Landley but then someone pissed him off[2]. His latest
>> code is still available in a mercurial repository located at [3].
>>
>> So i would be more than happy if someone here would help to further
>> improve tcc. My knowledge is not yet up to the task.
>
> Do you know if the -soname command-line option has been added ?

Don't think so, the following linker options are supported:

Linker options:
   -Ldir add library path 'dir'
   -llib link with dynamic or static library 'lib'
   -shared generate a shared library
   -static static linking
   -rdynamic export all global symbols to dynamic linker
   -r relocatable output

Marc

--
  Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0