Re: [dwm] Terminal Mixer

From: Paul O'Leary McCann <prothall_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:23:54 -0400

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:18:12 -0400, Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
wrote:

> Even the read-only mode is available in screen, as explained in this
> useful tutorial:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2uklqe
>
>> It is very useful for making talks or tutorials streaming
>> the terminal thru the network. You can choose if you want
>> to share readonly or in read-write mode.

I for one am frequently in situations where I do not have root access to a
machine and am not likely to get a request for that kind of permissions
change granted. -POLM

--
Remember always the last words of Pancho Villa:
"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."