Re: [dwm] 4.7 is delayed

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:41:49 +0100

On 11/5/07, Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2007 11:01 AM, Ritesh Kumar <ritesh_AT_cs.unc.edu> wrote:
> > I have a few comments...
> >
> > Do you want to keep LENGTH(), seltags and prevtags in config.def.h? My
> > configuration doesn't need them and I doubt if somebody else's will.
>
> I think prevtags doesn't belong in config.h at all, seltags is
> arguably a nice thing to have though. I guess LENGTH() could be in
> dwm.c as well, as long as it appears before the inclusion of config.h.

fwiw, i don't use prevtags at all, but those who use viewprevtags() may use it.

another config.h thing:
can't we just define keys globally?
the ugly KEYS macro would disappear, no need to end lines with '\' and
it would be nicely colored in my editor :)
(also it would be more consistent with rules and tags)