[dwm] wiki front

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:42:17 +0100

Hi there,

I plan to update the suckless.org website completely, before I'm
going to continue the st development. So I ask if people know
some sane and simple wiki/blog implementations, which I might
consider?

Actually there were reasons why I wrote diri a while ago, but it
just feels too lowlevel and I more and more dislike the look and
feel of the suckless.org diri pages.

If there are no wikis which might gain my interest, I will
rewrite diri from scratch using mainly C filter programs. The
first thing is a simplified Markdown -> html generator.

I believe the basic principles and ideas in diri are right -
using a tree structure for glueing related pages together,
having a Markdown'ish wiki syntax which looks like
well-formatted ASCII text files (but lacks tables ;() etc.

But maybe in the meantime some rocky wiki appeared which I
didn't noticed so far. Let me know!

Regards,