Re: [dwm] wiki front

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:47:23 +0100

2007/11/10, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>:
> Hi there,
>
> I plan to update the suckless.org website completely, before I'm
> going to continue the st development. So I ask if people know
> some sane and simple wiki/blog implementations, which I might
> consider?
>
> Actually there were reasons why I wrote diri a while ago, but it
> just feels too lowlevel and I more and more dislike the look and
> feel of the suckless.org diri pages.
>
> If there are no wikis which might gain my interest, I will
> rewrite diri from scratch using mainly C filter programs. The
> first thing is a simplified Markdown -> html generator.
>
> I believe the basic principles and ideas in diri are right -
> using a tree structure for glueing related pages together,
> having a Markdown'ish wiki syntax which looks like
> well-formatted ASCII text files (but lacks tables ;() etc.
>
> But maybe in the meantime some rocky wiki appeared which I
> didn't noticed so far. Let me know!
>
> Regards,
> --
> Anselm R. Garbe >< http://www.suckless.org/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361

I sent you my markdown implementation in awk a while ago. I know it is
not perfect but it could be improved. I had the idea of applying your
suggestions (also what webrc people had to say), but you didn't look
interested. Tell me if this has changed, I can work on it now.
cheers,

--
- yiyus || JGL .