Re: [dwm] cpt alternative proposal

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:07:09 +0100

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 11:26:48AM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Most of the changes since dwm-4.3 have been made to easy
> patching it and allow patches to access all variables and
> functions without the need to change dwm.c. This has been done
> especially for the layout integration.

Actually I only need to patch dwm.c for the mouseontitle which I would like
to see a way to implement or configure it without having to do it. rfigura
has made a proposal for it, but I don't know if it's the best approach,
but hooking actions to mouse button actions on titlebar in a similary way
keybindings are done..sth like mousebindings or so.

What do you think? I know that dwm wants to be keyboard friendly, but
i find this patch quite useful and handy (mostly when i'm smoking or with
people and i prefer to use one hand and few clicks instead of typing
things.

btw thanks Anselm for the release. I am very happy with it. This latest
releaes looks "perfect", like _always_ ;)

--pancake