Re: [dwm] stacked cpt patch updated!

From: Nagy Mate <kzed_AT_mail.isource.hu>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:08:52 +0100

greetings,
 the patch works even better than before, i even like the cpt
functionality now :)
> 1. Your example configuration of '{ MODKEY|ShiftMask, XK_q,
> clientspertag, "0" },' conflicts with the default binding for quit.
 i might be doing something wrong, but i never once used the quit
binding (since it doesn't kill the script i use to feed my status line).
I use a small shell script to restart dwm (killing both dwm and the
script); and i kill the x server to "quit".

- Mate