[dwm] Minimalism

From: Sylvain Bertrand <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:37:56 +0100

Hi,
I'm looking to reduce my software stack and I'm targeting the C
library. I know I just need to perform direct Linux syscalls and it
will be fine. But, I would like to load ELF shared objects in my
process space and for that, the only way I know is to use the dynamic
linking lib from the C library. Has anybody heard about something like
that?

And for dwm, I don't know what would be the cost to build directly the
X11 packets or to recode the XCB lib straight on Linux syscalls.

Cheers,

  Sylvain