Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.3

From: Fabio Scotoni <fabio_AT_esse.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:41:05 +0100 (CET)

Hello Marc

I'm amazed! I've just heard about dvtm and i really like it! Especially
the way of it's configuration, just like dwm!
The most people use screen, but it's not what i personally like.
Congratulations to you and your wonderful work!

But it's giving the arrow keys as ^[[A to ^[[D to vim. Good, that's not a
big problem, at least, as i can use hjkl, but it would be more
comfortable with the arrow keys.

And dvtm is leaving an empty screen behind, not a really nice thing.

But anyways, you got me.