Re: [dwm] dvtm feature-request - vertical stack on left

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:11:11 +0100

Hi Charlie,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 11:55:46AM -0800, Charlie Kester wrote:
> Please add a layout with vertically stacked windows on the left rather
> than the right. Somehow it feels unnatural to have the master area on
> the left. Maybe it's because I'm a native English speaker accustomed to
> reading left to right...

Your reasoning seems a bit strange to me. So your reading left to right,
and don't start on the top left corner? Or are you saying that you are
looking most of the time at one of the stacked windows?

Apart from some whitespace damages your patch looks good. I am however
not yet sure if i will include it in mainline dvtm, but thanks anyway!

Cheers,
Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0