Re: [dwm] dvtm feature-request - vertical stack on left

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:10:39 +0100

On 2/25/08, Charlie Kester <corky1951_AT_comcast.net> wrote:
> >> the left. Maybe it's because I'm a native English speaker accustomed to
> >> reading left to right...

i humbly remind you that left->right writing system is not invented
for the english language

and most of the dwm users probably native left->right readers (since
most of the dominant writing systems nowdays are left->right)

imho the optimal side depends on the applications, dwm usage and
monitor setup but for me it's not a critical problem