Re: [dwm] snapping bugs with multiple screens

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:11:05 +0200

Good evening.

Am Mon, 05 May 2008 20:35:38 +0200
schrieb Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_enolink.de>:

> I want commented votes (as previously illustrated by example).

Things we need for establishing such a democratic system:

        1.) A voting register for classifying the voting population
        2.) A classification of topics for that population
        3.) A list of political incorrect words for that population
        4.) A common level of language experience the population
            understands

After that we can start analyzing the population and use the gath-
ered data to create a neutral poll at a date where we can assure
that the democratic will of that population is expressed. I don't
know if there are examples in the history of Free Software that
forced voting has worked.

The first task to start the system incubation is to vote for
a committee that works on the constitution of dwm, which needs
to be accepted by the registered population.

Will you accept the position of the head of that committee?

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

Christoph