Re: [dwm] snapping bugs with multiple screens

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:12:54 +0200

hiro dixit (2008-05-07, 19:59):

> argh. Can you please stop with that semi-solutions and even more
> stupid compile time options to suit all people??? go buy that stuff
> from apple or microsoft. I'm sure it will suit a lot more people than

Thank you very much for your kind suggestion, I am already using an
apple laptop as a fancy printserver[1]. Now you should go out, get a
drink and stop overreacting and insulting people like a 13-year-old.

As to the compile time option, yeah, why not just stick to the Amiga
way, I didn't really like the choice idea anyway.

[1]http://theka.tk/printserver.jpg

--
[a]