[dwm] wildcard in client rules tags ref

From: Eric Davis <edavis_AT_insanum.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:06:22 -0700

Hi All,

DWM used to support regular expressions in the tags ref for client
rules. I agree that the feature was overkill but it was nice to be able
to say "*" so a client is on all tags. I used this for background
notification popups from scripts with gxmessage.

Is it possible to add a simple glob indicator back to DWM that specifies
all tags? Or is there another way to do this that I overlooked...?

Thanks,
- e