Re: [dwm] Documentation!

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 21:39:07 +0200

That's what I still think too. Fortunally DEFGEOM is gone in dwm-tip.

Nevertheless there is a trend in dwm to "overoptimise" the code. I
think dwm-4.7 was the simplest. That's why my branch is still based on
4.7.

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)