Re: [dwm] Documentation!

From: David Tweed <david.tweed_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:35:13 +0100

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
>> So, to sum up, what I think is stopping dwm is a really good solution
>> for xinerama setups and maximize/monocle (maybe we could try with
>> Anselm's idea of restoring geometries in focus changes? I could give
>> it a try...).
>
> Well, dwm is not for multihead setups after all. If you want to
> use dwm, buy a big screen instead. They are really affordable
> nowadays (NO, I don't have a contract with screen vendors ;))

I've been waiting for the code movement to slow down before looking at
it again. Can I just confirm dwm will still technically work linked
against libxinerama, just doesn't have any special processing for it.
(As Jimmy mentions, if you haven't got a monitor buying a widescreen
one makes sense but if you've already got one it's easier to
requisition/buy another than replace it with a new one.)

--
cheers, dave tweed__________________________
david.tweed_AT_gmail.com