Re: [dwm] Freedom (was: Re: sic ipv6 patch)

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:38:03 -0400

On 5/20/08, Sylvain Bertrand <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 4:52 PM, hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> >> Hu? There is another license as secure than the GPL to protect against
> >> code closing?
> >
> > You mix everything up. There is no need for protection of open code.
>

> Well many disagree with you, many think there is such a need.

I would feel ashamed if everyone would agree with me. And keep in
mind, that quantity of thoughts is not quality.

> Me first.

Haha, It's an honour for me, that *you* were first.

> > Everyone has the right of closed code. Just like anybody has the right
> > of privacy.
>

> You are right, that's why the GPL protects against code closing only
> when distribution occurs.
>
> Damn this license is well done!

Yeah it will probably save the world from demise. It probably saved
thousands of lifes already.

> Sorry, Anselm for feeding the troll... but this one is hungry...

You seem like having a lot of social connections. Talking a lot about
all that people who are supposedly on your side.

If you want me to go, just say so. I will definitely do so in this case.

Good luck to you on your path.

--
hiro