[dwm] [dvtm] testing current git HEAD aka dvtm-0.5-rc1

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 22:39:46 +0200

Hi,

Since the last dvtm release a few noticable features like scrollback,
256-color support and a "scripting" interface, which I am not yet sure
whether I should enable it by default, were added. These addition
together with some code cleanups / restructurations resulted in quite
some changes.

 Makefile | 8 +-
 bstack.c | 2 +-
 cmdfifo.c | 129 ++++++++++++++
 config.h | 41 +++--
 config.mk | 4 +-
 dvtm.1 | 21 ++-
 dvtm.c | 547 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 fullscreen.c | 2 +-
 grid.c | 2 +-
 madtty.c | 354 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 madtty.h | 9 +-
 mouse.c | 70 ++++++++
 statusbar.c | 83 +++++++++
 tile.c | 2 +-

So if you are using dvtm please checkout current git HEAD and see
whether there are any regression compared to v0.4.1. If nothing
is found then I will probably release it as v0.5 in about a week
or so.

Thanks for testing.

Regards,
Marc