Re: [dwm] [dvtm] testing current git HEAD aka dvtm-0.5-rc1

From: Claudio M. Alessi <smoppy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:12:52 +0200

Hi,
   i gave a quick try to the git HEAD and i found that something doesn't
work properly. I toggled the CONFIG_CMDFIFO constant in config.mk and i
had to change the following line 626 to this one:

   const char *env[] = { NULL };

Now i get lots of errors about moving/resize. I'm playing around a bit
from about 5 minutes so i didn't figure out what's the problem, yet.
I'll play more with dvtm tomorrow and i'll eventually post here other
bugs and/or some patches.

I would like to suggest the scripting support to be disabled by default.
THX for the scrollback!

Just another thing about the top stack layout which, for istance, is the
only layout i use. If i'm not alone it would be very appreciated to have
it included somewhere into the official tarball.

Saluti,
Claudio M. Alessi

PS: Please, change that DVTM_BLUE name :-)

--
JID: smoppy_AT_gmail.com
WWW: http://dinotte.altervista.org