Re: [dwm] [dvtm] testing current git HEAD aka dvtm-0.5-rc1

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 20:37:38 +0200

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 02:12:52AM +0200, Claudio M. Alessi wrote:

> Hi,
> i gave a quick try to the git HEAD and i found that something doesn't
> work properly. I toggled the CONFIG_CMDFIFO constant in config.mk and i
> had to change the following line 626 to this one:
>
> const char *env[] = { NULL };
>
> Now i get lots of errors about moving/resize. I'm playing around a bit
> from about 5 minutes so i didn't figure out what's the problem, yet.
> I'll play more with dvtm tomorrow and i'll eventually post here other
> bugs and/or some patches.

Thanks for testing! I have fixed the issues, guess i should introduce a
randconfig script like the kernel does ;) Unfortunately repo.or.cz seems
to be down so I couldn't push the changes.

> I would like to suggest the scripting support to be disabled by default.

I have no strong feeling about it, lets wait and see whether someone
steps up who would like it enabled by default.

> THX for the scrollback!

Thanks, the patch was from Donald Chai.

> Just another thing about the top stack layout which, for istance, is the
> only layout i use. If i'm not alone it would be very appreciated to have
> it included somewhere into the official tarball.

Could you please post a link to the source, i am too lazy to search ;)

Regards,
Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0