Re: [dwm] make setlayout toggle

From: Neale Pickett <neale_AT_woozle.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:39:06 -0700

"Donald Chai" <donald.chai_AT_gmail.com> writes:

> The proposed change would add inconsistency, unless if people want the
> second MOD+1 to jump to the previously selected set of tags or do some
> other weird thing.

I think that would make more sense if all available layouts were shown
at the top like the tags are. As it is they're two different beasts.

Having said that, this is such a minor issue that I don't care at all
what the default behavior is. It's just a 5 line addition to my
config.h and I'm happy to put it on the wiki or whatever.

I'm way more interested in not reparenting child processes to init,
which is getting way less discussion ;)

Neale