[dwm] dwm and dualhead

From: Johannes Wegener <ih-mon_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:05:23 +0100

Hi,
is there anybody who has experience with dwm and dualhead setups? I
tried to use dwm with a xrandr dualhead but it seemed quite useless becouse I
could just drag floating windows into the second screen. Xinerama seems
no more supported by xorg 7.4 and the intel driver.

So my question are do you plan to put xrandr support into dwm? or has
anybody a hack/workaround for that problem?

kind regards
Johannes Wegener

P.S. Thank you for your great software and sorry for my bad english ;)