Re: [dwm] dwm's future

From: Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:15:43 +0200

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:10:47 +0100
Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/4/27 Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org>:

> > What about xft? Wasn't there a patch for 4.7 (can't find it
> > anymore). I don't know much about the font systems.
>
> One option, though quite half hearted in my opinion.

I found on the net that there is an pango patch also. Couldn't one just
have pango support as an official supported patch? Then it would be easy
to patch the dwm if one wants pango support in dwm and dmenu. I mean
pertag, bstack etc... are patches I rather would see incorporated into
dwm than pango, but I don't mind that they are not.

Keep up the excellent work!