Re: [dwm] HELP! I don't understand config.h or how dwm works!

From: Leonardo Taccari <leonardo1990_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:42:56 +0200

Hello Benjamin!

On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 03:14:39PM -0400, Benjamin Conner wrote:
> Hey, I'm new to the mailing lists. The subject says it all. I don't know
> how to setup DWM. I want some autostart programs, some keyboard shortcuts,
> and some basic stuff so I can use it. (and once I can use it, to use it well
> :P) Can anyone give me some basic help to using DWM? I found some stuff
> but nothing helps for me. I can post my config.h too. I will attach it to
> the message. Debian Sid. DWM 5.5. Thanks. I really appreaciate if anyone
> can help.
It's not very hard.

I'm sure that this page will help you a lot:

 http://dwm.suckless.org/customisation/

but if you don't understand something or you've some issues configuring
dwm please share you're config.h and we'll try to help you.

Enjoy dwm and good luck for the customisation (the hardest thing usually
is to choose the right colors and font)! :-)

Ciao, Leonardo

--
 Leonardo Taccari | Peace, love and NetBSD. | http://freeshells.ch/~leot/