[dwm] [OT] Reputable online computer shops in Germany?

From: Adam <adam.listmail_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 11:49:58 +0200

Hello, I am considering getting an eee pc or something similar, and am
trying to compare prices. I currently live in germany but the only
store i have bought from here before is "bora computer" which is ok,
but I am looking for a few more data points. I am wondering if there
are some good online shops dwm users in germany can recommend. For
laptops and also general things (ram, drives, etc) would be
helpful...maybe comparable to newegg.com in the u.s. if you are
familiar. Amazon.de seems more expensive that the .com version for
some reason. One I found is notebook.de --- are they ok? Any
recommendations?

thanks for the help,
-adam.