[gsoc] GSoC 2009 project idea

From: Manan Shah <manan008_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:55:58 +0530

Hi,

My name is Manan Shah. I wish to participate in GoSC 2009 and I am inclined
towards working on developing mobile applications for JAVA enabled phones. I
could think of a few applications that I might be able to develop and I
would like to share one of those views with you.

One of the application that I could think of involve development of an IDE
to allow compilation and execution of C, C++ or JAVA codes directly from
phone. The reason for developing IDE is to allow students like me to
directly develop applications for their mobiles, through their mobiles,
without relying heavily on use of various SDK available today.

I would like to know whether this project is feasible to implement or not.
If yes, how should I go about with beginning its development. However if you
feel the project suggested is not feasible to implement then I would like to
receive a few ideas for mobile applications that can be implemented.

Thanking you.

Kind Regards

Manan Shah
(manan008_AT_gmail.com)