[hackers] [st] Persistent clipboard patch RFC

From: Alex Pilon <alp_AT_alexpilon.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 10:00:33 -0400

Occasionally I found myself wanting to paste stuff from an st instance I
just closed, so I wrote the attached. I'll clean it up later and post to
the wiki, probably use fork() and pipe() directly instead of popen so
that I can bypass the shell, maybe #ifdef instead of using an int.

I'm sure people'll object to using posix_spawn and linking against
librt, so I'll leave it at fork.

Cheers,

Alex Pilon