[hackers] [slock] Fix my previous commit and some light refactoring

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 13:45:24 +0200

Hi,
My last commit removing the input grabbing waiting loop was a mistake,
I tested it on a specific setup which didn't raise any error while
regular setups should do.
So the second of the four next commits fixes that.
The other three try to move duplicated behaviour inside unique functions
and move global variables inside functions which exclusively need them.
Patches following.