Re: [hackers] [sbase] [patch] ed: standards compliance, manpage, double free and infinite loop fix

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 15:43:46 +0200

On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 11:04:17 +0000
Thomas Mannay <audiobarrier_AT_openmailbox.org> wrote:

Hey Thomas,

one thing that has caught my attention is the titling of the patches.
It is better to use the active form rather than passive form, so my
suggestions for renaming would be

"ed: newly joined lines are placed correctly"
-> "ed: place newly joined lines correctly"

"ed: wrote manpage"
-> "add a manpage"

Feedback on the content will come Sunday evening.

Cheers

Laslo

--
Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>