Re: [hackers][sbase][ed] small changes

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 13:09:54 +0100

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 16:32:53 +0300
"Ali H. Fardan" <raiz_AT_firemail.cc> wrote:

Hey Ali,

> O.o, whhops, that was the wrong patch, attached is the correct one.
> sorry for spamming the list.

I manually applied your changes with a few modifications, leaving out
the goto-removal. I loosely remember that there were plans to "change"
the error() semantics or whatnot, so maybe we should keep it like that
at first.
Also, let's still pass num to rematch().

Thanks for pointing out our use of strcpy()!

Cheers

Laslo

--
Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>