[hackers] [st][anysize] and [dwm][moveresize] causing resize conflict

From: Finn Rayment <finn_AT_rayment.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 19:56:59 +0200

When the `anysize' patch from st and the `moveresize' patch from dwm are
combined and an st window is moved in any direction, it expands
horizontally and vertically when it should only move.

This is using (default) `moveresize' offsets of 25 and `anysize'
borderpx = 8.

I've tested this with the following patches:
        st-anysize-0.8.1.diff
        dwm-moveresize-6.2.diff

running on the following versions of the respective programs:
        dwm-6.2
        st 0.8.4

I've attached a compressed mkv file demonstrating the problem
(please ignore the flickering - it is my compositor).

I haven't got a fix for this, will read the patches and see what I can
do (if anything at all). I'm pretty sure the issue is in `anysize' and
not `moveresize'.

Please let me know if I can be of any help or more information is needed.

- Finn.