[hackers] Re: [st][anysize] and [dwm][moveresize] causing resize conflict

From: Finn Rayment <finn_AT_rayment.fr>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 14:58:28 +0200

I have fixed the `anysize' patch by removing the following lines from
st-anysize-0.8.1.diff:

_AT_@ -793,8 +797,8 @@ xhints(void)
          sizeh->flags = PSize | PResizeInc | PBaseSize | PMinSize;
          sizeh->height = win.h;
          sizeh->width = win.w;
- sizeh->height_inc = win.ch;
- sizeh->width_inc = win.cw;
+ sizeh->height_inc = 1;
+ sizeh->width_inc = 1;
          sizeh->base_height = 2 * borderpx;
          sizeh->base_width = 2 * borderpx;
          sizeh->min_height = win.ch + 2 * borderpx;

Using the default win.ch and win.cw work fine. My question is now, why
were the hints changed in the first place?

I will post the updated patch to the wiki when I figure out how to send it.

- Finn.