[wmii] Ordering of labels in wmiibar

From: Thomas Tretzmüller <a9401598_AT_unet.univie.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:33:47 +0100

Hi,

I tried the szs4th tool, and noticed, that when there are more than
nine lables/meters on the bar, they are drawn in a wrong order. Label
10 appers, where 2 should be, 11 instead of 3, and so on. This is the
same ordering, "wmiir read /bar" prints out:

1/
10/
11/
2/

In this case, the 11th label appears expanded, although "wmiir read
/bar/expandable" still reports 3, which is the setting in my wmiirc.

Is there a way to get the labels in the right place?

Wmii is 2.5.2, and this also happens, when I don't use szs, but create
labels at random with wmiir.

Regards, Thomas