[wmii] IntelliJ 5.1 and wmii-2.5.2

From: Steve Hoffman <steveh_AT_g2switchworks.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:06:44 -0600

Anselm,

Jetbeans released a newer version of IntelliJ which is still causing
wmii to crash completely (at the point it goes to resize the progress
bar on loading of a project). Last version to work with wmii-2x is
5.0.1.

A couple of months ago you were going to try and reproduce this with an
eval key. Anything come of that? I'd really like to use some of the
new features but can't upgrade without abandoning wmii (which I'd prefer
not to do).

Thanks,
Steve