[wmii] snap: 20060224

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:53:20 +0100

Hi there,

I created a new snap which contains basic column layout again,
though still not very polished. Alt-n creates a new column,
Alt-[Shift-]Return sends the selected client to the left (right)
column. Intelligent stacks will follow soon, esp. also the
exclusive flag.

This snap also does not contain detach/attach anymore, as well
as it also doesn't contains the visual attach layer of detached
clients. Instead we simplified the concept, that we now have a
sendtopage command in the client's ctl files. Use
Alt-Control-{1,..,9} to send a client to page 1,..,9
respectively. Then you can use page 5 as detached layer for
example, or as you like...

Download at:
http://wmii.de/snaps/http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060224.tar.gz

(Btw. again somewhat lesser code than the last snap, since Jan
10 we got rid of 20k in the tgz-Archive *g*)

Regards,