[wmii] wmii freeze

From: Chris King <colanderman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:47:31 -0500

Hi,

Besides various redraw bugs which I presume will be fixed in upcoming
snaps (some were fixed in the latest snap) the current snap has a
tendency to lock up on me from time to time. It seems that wmii grabs
mouse clicks and keypresses and locks up somehow (since things like
the status bar still tick away). This tends to happen right after I
make a new window, but I am not sure since testing is tedious (I need
to log in remotely to unfreeze the system).

- Chris King