Re: [wmii] wmii freeze

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:41:48 -0500

I think that I've fixed the freeze. It seems that pulling masked events
from Xlib's queue breaks some internal data structures, so it says that
there are no pending events the first time that it's called. Adding an
extra call to the main event loop seems to have fixed some similar bugs
I've been experiencing, so your freezes are hopefully fixed as well.

--
Kris Maglione
Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.