Re: [dev] uzbl

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:12:01 -0400

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 01:53:05PM -0400, Jacob Todd wrote:
>Vimperator is just an addon for firefox (what I use atm), uzbl is a
>complete browser with vim like keybindings with a good rendering engine,
>that leaves all configuration to the user in the form of scripts.

Yep, we talked about it on the Vimperator list when the project
was began. If it starts to show promise, some of us will
certainly switch projects—we're all fed up with Firefox. My
particular bent on the whole thing is to integrate it with wmii.

--
Kris Maglione
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,