Re: [dev] uzbl

From: Ammar James <lone.nomad_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:05:44 -0400

The whole tabbing situation could be solved if monacle were able to
function for only one tab (or "virtual desktop" if you will).

If that can happen, then simply having moncale on the tab you have the
browser in would be great. if you want to go to another open page you
just shuffle around till you get to it. Granted, this might be a
problem if you are one of those people with 200 different tabs open.
;p

But since I am not one of those people, this would definitely be a
viable solution for me.

P.S. - by the way, I hope I am not making a fool of myself. If the
whole "monacle-but-only-in-one-tab" problem has been solved, please
let me know! I use dwm-5.4.1.