Re: [dev] dwm only?

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:55:29 +0100

Hi there,

I was on vacation during the last days, so I didn't respond to this
thread yet. However, here is what I think we should do if possible, as
a "best practice", if you like.

If your topic is strictly dwm-related mention this in the subject
(then people can match for "dwm").

If your topic is strictly wmii-related mention this in the subject as
well (people can match for "wmii" then).

Apart from that, most topics might be of interest for all, regardless
if they are dwm or wmii users. The dwm list has been quite valuable so
far regarding general things, I hope this will continue with dev@.

Kind regards,
Anselm

PS: I ignore some rude tone in this thread and think this is the end
of the discussion.