Re: [dev] dwm only?

From: Dusan <ef_dva_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:41:03 +0200

On Mon, 25 May 2009 15:03:30 +0200
Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: dwm title bars similar to wmii title bars

Body: I like how wmii draws window title bars and I was wondering if
there is dwm patch available to do the same.

Just an example.

We had perfect two lists and we had to break them so now we must code
additional logic to get customized results. That is so un-suckless IMO.
With two lists anybody who wanted to track both could subscribe to them.
Any additional processing is way less than perfect.

Dusan