[dev] last request for a dev-only list

From: Jeremy Jay <dinkumator_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:14:04 -0400

As much as I love dwm and suckless projects in general, I could really
do without all the off-topic conversations by the same 10 people. If
there will not be split suckless-dev/suckless-discussion lists I will be
unsubscribing. I hate to miss all the good code and patches, but I also
hate dealing with the other 90% of the emails and their associated egos.
I'm sure there are others listening who agree.

Before anyone says to just add a filter, I do not have any filters set
up (other than spam), to me the point of getting the emails is to READ
them so if I do not want to read them, then I should not be subscribed
in the first place.

Jeremy