Re: [dev] [off topic] Suckless (*NIX|*BSD) Distribution?

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 13:57:55 -0400

I've been encouraged to take a look at Arch lately by a friend that
likes it a lot. I moved to Gentoo from Slackware 8 a while ago and
that's highlighted even more by the fact that they're at Slackware 12.2
now and pushing 13 (wow, it's been a while).

I'll probably try them both out again now that I've seen them thrown
around so much on the mailing list today but as Arch has been receiving
the bulk of the praise without contest, I think I'll install that today.

Thomas