Re: [dev] dwm development continues NOW

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:47:36 +0200

Well, it might work, but lets say that I'm skeptical.

Also I wonder if the gain of moving the handful of lines of code
involved in drawing dwm's GUI into a library would really be worth it.

Excessive and naive obsession with code reuse is one of the major
sources of gratuitous complexity in the software industry.

uriel