Re: [dev] dwm / add tabs / attach/detach functionality

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:38:22 -0400

hiro wrote:
> What's wmii-X?

        I think he meant X as in <any version>, and anyways, I think that in
this case, the whole "dwm v wmii" thing is merely a matter of personal
preference
        Anyways, I at first thought in a similar fashion about stacking as the
OP until I got used to it, and eventually I found I like the stacking
better because it makes long titlebars more readable for one, and in
terms of workspaces vs tagging, I don;t see why having "workspaces"
instead of tagging would be advantageous.
        Alex